Friday, March 6, 2009

Complete Randomness (Because I Can)

Due to the nature of my posts, my true personality does not come through properly. I will tell you about myself. First and foremost, my life revolves around Jehovah God and His precepts. "And I shall show a fondness for your commandments that I have loved. And I shall raise my palms to your commandments that I have loved, and I will concern myself with your regulations...How I do love your law! All day long it is my concern." (Psalm 119:47-48, 97) However, there is much more to life then that. We are counseled to be balanced.

Jehovah God has given each of us a gift. (1 Corinthians 12:4, 7-8) With me, I have a way with words. Perhaps I am not able to form thoughts as well on this blog but I am very imaginative. At the moment, I am working on a novel that I am trying to get published as well as a compilation of some short stories that I have written. These are all science fiction, my favorite genre of books. I love to read. I have books by Isaac Asimov, Ben Bova, David Brin, Orson Scott Card, Arthur C. Clarke, Michael Chrichton, Philip Jose Farmer, Peter F. Hamilton, Frank Herbert, L. Ron Hubbard, Fredrick Pohl, Kim Stanley Robinson, Dan Simmons, Robert Charles Wilson, and more.

I have a subscription to GQ, National Geographic, Time, and Wired magazines. I know how to dress myself in the winter but can't put two pieces together in the summer. Too bad summer only lasted two weeks this year in the south! Oh well. I stole the idea for my desk arrangement from the Bible Teach book on page 22, computer included.

I love maps and that is the main reason I keep my NG subscription, for the maps. I love movies! Really, really love movies. I collect Bibles, paperback books, CD's and magazines. I am currently trying to read all of the Society paperback publications that they print. I'm reading Questions Young People Ask: Answers That Work.

I love to talk about the Bible to people. I am constantly studying and rarely forget any information that I've read once and put my mind to remembering. I have brothers and sisters come to me for answers, many before they go to their CD-Rom! When I learn something new, I want to tell people in service but no one wants to listen to me. That is why I made this blog, to get all of this stuff off my chest! Thanks for reading. Recently, my wife and I have started watching the Golden Girls which is hilarious! I love it. I can't believe I'd turn it as a child everytime I saw those "four stupid old women".

I love to talk and laugh. When in school, I had no self-esteem because I have a speech impediment and was always being picked on. Once out of school I got over that real quick. Now I love getting assignments for the TMS, studying the information and preparing it in a very unique way. When I perfect the #4 that I'm giving this Tuesday, I will post a script of my talk. I'll have to write it down because I normally just keep a very brief outline.

I was never rebellious growing up. I was afraid to smoke, drink, or otherwise partake in any illegal activities. I hated myself for my fear because I felt that it inhibited my from "really living" but now that I have learned the Truth, I am happy to say that I resisted the temptations of the world.



Well, that's all for today folks! However, I thought that maybe all my Witness readers would like this.

Another weird thing is that I am moved by the weirdest little things. These two pictures really did it for me.


I don't know what it is about these two pictures, but the smallest things make me happy. I'm weird but that's okay. I've learned to love myself. I can joke around and make witty comments out of nowhere. I realize now that that is a sign that I have more self-respect, confidence, and love for myself. I was never quick or witty. I have matured greatly.

I have two sisters. My older sister has two children, boys, and my younger sister has one son. My wife and I are talking about it but just want to wait until we've settled down financially. Life has been hectic these last two years and has just started settling down.

I am right-handed, have brown eyes and my phone number is...