Monday, March 30, 2009

"Keep Watching The Ministry...That You Fulfill It"

I just had my Special Day Assembly yesterday and appreciated it greatly. The theme was taken from Colossians 4:17 and was, "Keep Watching The Ministry...That You Fulfill It." I greatly enjoyed this assembly. I at first thought that it was going to be more of the same but I can tell that a lot of thought was put into it, how could it be made different then past assemblies?

The brothers succeeded greatly on this assembly. I just wanted to share some Scriptures that stood out to me while there, some of these I have read many times but touched me in a different way then normal.

"Deliver those who are being taken away to death; and those staggering to the slaughter, O may you hold them back. In case you should say: 'Look! We did not know of this,' will not he himself that is making an estimate of hearts discern it, and he himself that is observing your soul know and certainly pay back to earthling man according to his activity?"-Proverbs 24:11-12

"I am grateful to Christ Jesus our Lord, who imparted power to me, because he considered me faithful by assigning me to a ministry, although formerly I was a blasphemer and a persecutor and an insolent man. Nevertheless, I was shown mercy, because I was ignorant and acted with a lack of faith. But the undeserved kindness of our Lord abounded exceedingly along with faith and love that is in connection with Christ Jesus. Faithful and deserving of full acceptance is the saying that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners. Of these I am foremost. Nevertheless, the reason why I was shown mercy was that by means of me as the foremost case Christ Jesus might demonstrate all his long-suffering for a sample of those who are going to rest their faith on him for everlasting life."-1 Timothy 1:12-16

"Concerning this very salvation a diligent inquiry and a careful search were made by the prophets who prophesied about the undeserved kindness meant for you. They kept on investigating what particular season or what sort of season the spirit in them was indicating concerning Christ when it was bearing witness beforehand about the sufferings for Christ and about the glories to follow these. It was revealed to them that, not to themselves, but to you, they were ministering the things that have now been announced to you through those who have declared the good news to you with holy spirit sent forth from heaven. Into these very things angels are desiring to peer."-1 Peter 1:10-12

Again, it was a very good assembly. If you haven't been, you will enjoy it. If you have and you want to listen to it again, you can go here and download it.

"May Jehovah bless you and keep you. May Jehovah make his face shine toward you, and may he favor you. May Jehovah lift up his face toward you and assign peace to you."-Numbers 6:24-26